This Week In The Blog:
Thank you Coach, parent volunteers and teachers for a great field day today. We had a little storm at the end of the day but all students enjoyed time on the field.
The End of Year Picinic has been changed to Monday. Hope to see you there!
It's so hard to believe another school year is coming to an end. Next week we will finish up this wonderful year with our final LEAP Assembly (Monday), Principal of the Day (Tuesday), 2nd Grade Mindful Market (Tuesday) and 5th Grade Continuation (Wednesday). Looking forward to an excellent final week!
LOST AND FOUND
There are still many items in the Lost and Found. Please stop by and take a look. All items left after Thursday will be donated.
Have a wonderful weekend!
1. Parents, please take three minutes to complete the FRS survey. This is for all parents, regardless of FRS participation.https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6Tdvuj7lnWlbtMMeSgj5qWKP1p1Hjt-WSbrE0sejAkM3trA/viewform?usp=sf_link. Please complete by Friday, May 24th.
2. Fall after-school classes will begin in September. Dates will likely be 09/25-11/21 but final dates will be advertised on the blog and in Friday folders shortly after the school year begins. I understand that parents need to plan ahead for childcare, and will do my best to get scheduling info out with advance notice.
3. Farmers Market food bucks: If you are enrolled in the SNAP or WIC programs, you can use your EBT card to purchase SNAP-eligible foods anywhere in the market. You’ll receive double-up bucks: for every dollar you withdraw from your SNAP account, you’ll receive $2, up to $40 total. So if you withdraw $20 worth of SNAP dollars, you’ll get an extra $20. You can also use WIC bucks to purchase fruits, vegetables, meat, eggs, and cheese. Learn more at BoulderCountyDoubleUp.org or call 303.441.1564.
4. If you need basic needs assistance (bus tickets, food, rent) over the summer, contact EFAA at 303-442-3042 or visit them at 1575 Yarmouth Ave. Boulder 80304. They offer many different resources and referrals and are a great resource for families living in Boulder and the mountain communities. More info can be found at www.efaa.org.
5. Are you currently renting a modem from Comcast Xfinity? If so, I have a free modem that is looking for a new home. Contact me for details! Equipment is in great shape.
El Centro Amistad ofrece una competencia y Carrera/caminata, con yoga, baile, futbol, y boxing en un evento para toda la familia! Está el sábado 15 de junio en el parque comunitario Foothills en el norte de Boulder de las 9 hasta la 1. Cobran $10 pero si registra con el programa de FRS (Stephanie), es gratis.